Poppylium Designs

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lots of layouts!

As usual, I neglected my blog and therefore have way too much to show...

Today, I'll stick to Scrap That Idea news and I'll post my challenge layouts in another post.

Last week, Stacey released a really fun Halloween kit called Halloween Town, and I knew I waited for a reason, this week she released an add-on pack with gorgeous clusters! So my slacking allows me to show you everything at once (kit, clusters and my layout):

And this week, she had a kit called Autumn, which is great for any fall themed photo, especially corn fields and pumpkin patches and Thanksgiving (which is perfect as it's this week-end here in Canada). It's a huge bundle with 4 alphas total (amazing, right?) and some fantastic clusters and wordarts. Take a look at the kit and my layout:

Believe it or not, you get the whole thing for only $5!?!?!
And it's like that accross the board at Scrap That Idea, as Vicki and Mel team up to bring you M&Verick Designs. They too have a HUGE bundle (kit, wordart, alphas and quickpages) called Wanderlust for only $5!
Look at the previews of this rich travel themed kit:

And they each have a freebie on their blog: Vicki's and Mel's.

And then of course, it's been October for a little while, and the STI collab is up, as is a bonus collab that you get for free all month if you spend $5 or more!
The collab is called Mystic Falls and I love the rich colours:

And my layout:

And the bonus collab is called October Kisses and is a super fresh take on a fall kit:

I'm pretty proud of this last one, not because the layout is amazing, but because I made the hat myself!!
And finally let me tell you what Laramie has in store. I haven't found time to make layouts for her past two kits, but they're really nice and I can show you the previews at the very least...
Last week she released Moody Retro (and cool clusters to match):

And this week, she has How Long, an adorable, soft kit full of bears and delicate elements:

Well, that's it, hope you made it, lol!
I'll be back more often hopefully, with challenge layouts.
And tomorrow sees the beginning of Battle of the CTs, so I'll show you my layouts and ask you to vote for us regularly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment